All about AXA's mortgage model


670+ Google customer reviews

Avis Home Highlight
0 min
AXA is a French group originally specializing in insurance. For some years now, it has been offering various banking products, such as mortgages. In Switzerland, it is possible to access several types of mortgage to realize a real estate project.

Calculate your mortgage with AXA

AXA provides you with a practical mortgage calculator. You can enter your equity, the purchase price of the property and monthly payments. Unlike other brands, it also lets you enter your age range, for a simulation that's closer to reality.

Fixed rate, variable rate or SARON mortgage

AXA offers several types of mortgage. You can opt for a fixed rate, currently between 2.28% and 2.75% depending on the term. It's also possible to opt for a variable-rate mortgage, adapted in line with market rates. The SARON mortgage is also on a roll, with indexation to this Swiss indicator.

What equity with AXA?

With AXA, you'll have to comply with the 80/20 rule. This means that out of the total project amount, you'll need to bring in at least 20% equity, in order to be lent the remaining 80%.
Valery Chantepy
Updated on: 31.01.2024Written by Valery ChantepyHead of mortgage department at Comparea
To learn more about our team click here.